REGULAR TEACHING PROGRAMME for CSIR NET Life Sciences
"CSIR NET Coaching" has made comprehensive classroom study Programme for purpose of admission in different Ph.D. courses from JNU / DU / IIT / BHU / TIFR / IISc / ICMR / AIIMS etc.by cracking the CSIR UGC JRF NET Life Sciences exam. The main feature of this course is that students with subject understanding at all levels, from basic to advance, can get benefit from the course NET Life Science Coaching. The Classes are taken by Eminent Professors, Top Rankers and educationist with long time teaching and research experience in their respective fields. The classrooms are equipped with most modern teaching gadgets including LCD colour projectors which make highly visible presentation of the complex topics so that students' can understand the with the help of colorful diagram/animations and systematic write up. We provide study material and all India Test Series / Offline and Online for regular student. We also invite visiting faculty from different universities to take up important topics. Study material with all relevant details is provided to the all classroom courses students during the sessions. Regular assignments are provided to the students for self-practice. Proper emphasis is given to creating, both objective and conceptual questions solving abilities of the students in the assignments. This course basically aims at utilizing the classroom time in best possible way to crack this NET Life Science exam. Classes are conducted for Three to Five hours daily, Five to Six days in a week for around five months. We also give great emphasis to discussion classes and doubt clearance classes. The assessment of students’ performance is done on regular basis via unit tests based on examination pattern along-with relevant discussions in the classes. After completion of course, test series are conducted for one week before the examination. Test series are conducted separately for CSIR-UGC-NET/JRF Examinations.
"CSIR NET Coaching" Features:
- Own study material and a online test series for our student
- Lectures covering the complete syllabus for CSIR NET according to fixed schedule
- Lectures conducted by some of the best CSIR NET faculty in the country.
- Phone and chat based interaction with faculty
- facility to view last 7 days of classes video recording.
- with 55 minutes of lecture followed by 5 minutes of break and then concluded with a 15 minute Q & A session.
- The syllabus topics are covered in a cyclical manner ensuring all students cover the entire syllabus irrespective of when they join.
Regular Classes & weekend class also as per need of the student demand.